The estate’s party room may only be leased by people who are either owners in the estate, or who are registered as tenants in an approved rental contract / a contract from Miljøbo A/S.
The price for renting the room is 1,500kr + 3,000kr deposit. The lessee of the room will be liable for damages of furniture, fixtures, inventory, installations, lack of tidying up / cleaning up, etc.
Payment for the rental of the party room will be charged to your monthly contributions (for owners) or via the rent (for tenants) after the date of the party/event.
Follow these easy steps to book the party room:
- Click the “Date” box below and choose the THURSDAY of the weekend you will have your event on from the calendar.
- If the date is available, you will get a box where you can click “Book” on. Otherwise, please choose another date.
- Fill in the form with your details and click the “Book” button at the bottom.
- An email will be sent to you right away with a rental contract and further instructions. Remember to check your junk folder!
Please note that the party room is not rented out on New Year’s eve. You will be notified by email if for some reason, your booking is not possible.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions!
Once the booking is accepted, you will receive a set of keys in your letterbox on the Thursday before the weekend of the lease. 3 keys will be handed over: One for the entrance ways, one for the closet in the cloak room and one for the chute room.
When the lease is over, please return the keys in the mail slot at the caretaker’s office (basement between 44 and 46) within the first two weekdays after your lease.
For your own sake:
Go down to the room as soon as you get the keys and check whether everything is as you want it to be. If not, please take contact to the caretaker immediately by telephone: 4015 3809 / 3529 8000 or email: email@example.com
It is your responsibility to ensure that the caretaker gets notified in good time, so that he has a reasonable opportunity to get things in order.
Check the inventory list (in Danish) before and after you use the room.
When you leave the room, please REMEMBER! Lock the doors, the door to the terrace as well as the doors to the basement corridor, the door to staircase 50 and the front door.
If you find that things are missing, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try our best according to our ability and economy to improve things.
Terms and conditions
- The responsibility of the party room falls on the lessee from the moment of the takeover of the room till the caretaker inspects it after the end of the lease. You are allowed to hold parties/events for each rental. The room may only be used for private arrangements.
- The lessee is responsible for the party room, the associated terrace, and the area by the entrance door incl. the door of the metal gate. The metal gate must not be blocked, and the locking system must not be put out of order. To let guests in and out, the intercom must be used.
- The lessee is also responsible for ensuring that no one is in the basement area that can be accessed from the party room.
- The fire authorities have approved the room for a maximum of 40 people. It is, therefore, not allowed to have more than 40 people in the party room and on the terrace.
- It is forbidden to smoke inside the party room, basement areas, by the stairs, etc.
- It is not permitted to smoke in the area by the entrance door / metal gate.
- Smoking is only allowed on the terrace.
- It is not permitted to play music with the doors and windows opened.
- The music must be turned down after 1am in the weekends, and after 10pm on weekdays.
- The lessee is responsible for his/her guests and their whereabouts throughout the property.
- The party room must be tidied up and cleaned after use (see list on following page).
Violation of the above rules will be considered a violation of the house rules, and lessees of the party room could be barred for 2 years from booking the room.
- The garbage bins must be emptied in the kitchen and toilets.
- Do not leave food scraps or drinks. bags, paper plates / cups, etc. in the kitchen.
- The fridge and freezer must be emptied, switched off, and left with the doors opened.
- All inventory must be cleaned and put in back in the right place, as per the inventory list.
- The terrace must be cleared of bottle caps, waste and other debris (incl. cigarette butts).
- Waste (such as bottles, bottle caps, napkins, etc.) on the floor must be removed.
- Garbage bags filled with waste and empty cans/bottles must be removed from the room.
- Anything that is broken must be laid out for the caretaker to assess the extent of the damage.
- The party room must be cleared of tables and chairs. Tables are to be stacked at the far end of the room, and chairs in the area below the stairs.
- Chairs and tables must be cleaned (incl. underneath).
- Tape and paper residues are removed from the tables.
- The floors must be swept (kitchen, main area, hallway upstairs and downstairs, toilets).
- The floors must be mopped (kitchen, main area, hallway upstairs and downstairs, toilets).
- The toilet bowls must be cleaned.
- Sinks must be cleaned (kitchen and toilet).
- The cabinets must be wiped.
- Windowsills, walls, etc. must be cleaned.
- The fridge and freezer must be cleaned.
- The stove and oven must be cleaned.
Please leave the room as you received it – cleaned and in good condition.
Stereo with cd-player and bluetooth for connecting smartpones to use services such as Spotify.