NB: THERE ARE NO PARKING SPOTS LEFT FOR 2021. ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE PUT ON A WAITING LIST.
Parking permits can be purchased by filling out the application form on the “Apply for Permit” tab. Validity is one year and cost is the same throughout the year.
Parking permits areis only valid for the lots belonging to the estate.
We have switched to a digital solution from Q-PARK, so a physical permit is no longer necessary.
Terms and conditions
- Only one permit is allowed per apartment, and it can only be used by residents. This means that residents cannot purchase permits for anyone who is not a resident, e.g. parents (even if they own the apartment), or girlfriends/boyfriends (even if they visit often).
- The estate only has space for approximately 50 cars and 2 motorcycles. We have reserved some lots for cars with a handicap permit. Should the situation arise that there are more applicants than available spaces, these are managed on a first-come, first served basis.
- If you change car, it is your responsibility to inform the board about the new license plate number and registration papers (first page) of your new car so that it can be registered in the system. This can also be in connection to e.g. when using a temporary rental car or changing a leased car.
- If you or your guest gets a fine and wish appeal, you must contact Q-park directly.
- There is no guarantee that you will get a permit even if you have had one previously.
- Parking permits for the new calendar year can be obtained from 1st December and onward. Any application prior to this date will be for the current year, and those requesting for permits for the new calendar year will not be processed.
The Board reserves the right to revoke a resident’s parking permit at any point during the year if it is deemed that he/she is not the driver of the registered car. The payment for the permit will be forfeited, and the resident(s) of the apartment will not be allowed to purchase a permit for the following year.
NB: THERE ARE NO PARKING SPOTS LEFT FOR 2020. ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE PUT ON A WAITING LIST FOR NOW.
Parking permits for the new calendar year can be obtained every year from 1st December.
- Fill in the below application form and await an answer on whether there is an available lot.
- If a parking lot is available, transfer 750kr to the association’s Nordea bank account 2216 – 722889312 (remember to include your name, block/unit number and the text “parking”).
- Send an email to the Board with proof of payment within 1 week (e.g. a screenshot) .
- You will receive an email confirmation from Q-Park when your car is registered in the system. Please remember to check your junk folder.
You may apply for a yellow zone resident parking permit on the Copenhagen municipality’s website instead if there are no available lots left.
We do not have guest permits, so guests will need to park along Sigynsgade instead, which is a yellow zone. Since the municipal has decided to stop providing ticket machines on our street, one will have to purchase tickets using the Easy Park app.
You can see what it costs to park in the yellow zone in the table below:
Vehicles with a clear logo of the construction company may, within normal working hours, park in the private car park if there are available lots.