The party room may only be rented by people who are either owners in the estate, or who are registered as tenants in an approved rental contract / a contract from Miljøbo A/S. The room is located behind the iron gate, between blocks 48 and 50.
It costs 1,500kr rent + 3,000kr deposit.
- Up to two hours of basic cleaning by a professional company is included.
- If the room is left in a state whereby more than two hours is needed for cleaning, 500kr will be charged per commenced hour it takes to complete the cleaning.
- The renter of the room will be liable for damages of furniture, fixtures, inventory, installations, lack of tidying / cleaning, etc.
Payment for the rental of the party room (and any extra costs) will be charged to your monthly contributions (for owners) or via the rent (for tenants) after the date of the party/event.
Cancellation: write to firstname.lastname@example.org in good time if you need to cancel your booking (there is no cancellation charge).
The party room can be booked easily as follows:
- Press the date field and choose the THURSDAY in the weekend you wish to book the room.
- If the room is available on that date, you will get the option “Book“, otherwise please choose another date.
- Fill in all the required fields* in the form and click the “Book” button at the bottom.
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after with the rules and further information. Check that the mail did not end up in your junk folder.
The party room cannot be leased on New Year’s Eve. You will receive an email, if your booking is not possible for one reason or another.
Write to email@example.com if you have questions!
When the booking is confirmed, you will get 1 set of keys delivered to your postbox on on the Thursday morning before the weekend of the lease.
The set of keys must be returned in the mail slot together with the handover checklist at the caretaker’s office (basement between 44 and 46) by 09:00hrs the following Monday.
Upon receipt of the keys, the renter must verify that the condition of the room is in order (including overall cleanliness) and ensure that all things are present as per the inventory list. One should also check if there are things that are not working. If something is not working, if things are missing, or if the room is not cleaned, etc., report to the Board immediately after the takeover of the room. Take pictures where possible. It will, however, not always be possible to fix all the issues in time.
Terms and conditions for rental of the party room
- The responsibility of the party room falls on the renter from the moment of the takeover of the room till the room is inspected after the end of the lease. The room may only be used for private arrangements.
- The renter is responsible for the party room, the associated terrace, and the area by the entrance door incl. the door of the metal gate. The metal gate must not be blocked, and the locking system must not be put out of order. To let guests in and out, the intercom must be used.
- The renter is also responsible for ensuring that no one is loitering or assembling in the basement area that can be accessed from the party room.
- The fire authorities have approved the room for a maximum of 40 people. It is, therefore, not allowed to have more than 40 people in the party room and on the terrace.
- It is forbidden to smoke inside the party room, the basement areas, by the stairs, etc.
- It is not permitted to smoke in the area by the entrance door / metal gate.
- Smoking is only allowed on the terrace.
- Tampering with the smoke detectors in the room is not allowed.
- It is not permitted to play music with the doors and windows opened.
- The music must be turned down after 1am in the weekends, and after 10pm on weekdays.
- The renter is responsible for his/her guests and their whereabouts throughout the property.
- The party room must be tidied up and cleaned after use (see list on following page).
Violation of the above rules will be considered a violation of the house rules, and lessees of the party room could be barred for 2 years from booking the room.
Prior to delivery of the keys, the lessee must tidy and clean up the party room according to the non-exhaustive list below:
Cleaning and tidying up
- Clean the fridge and freezer.
- Make sure to empty it, switch it off, and leave the doors opened.
- Clean the stove, oven and microwave oven.
- Oven racks and trays must be cleaned.
- Oven doors must be cleaned
- Clean, empty and switch off the dishwasher after use.
- Clean all inventory and put them in back in the right place and according to labels on the cupboards and drawers.
- Make sure the terrace is cleared of bottle caps, waste and other debris (incl. cigarette butts).
- Clear the room of tables and chairs. Tables are to be stacked at the far end of the room, and chairs in the area below the stairs.
- Chairs and tables must be cleaned.
- Tape and paper residues must be removed from the tables.
- Empty the garbage bins in the kitchen and toilets.
- Remove garbage bags filled with waste and empty cans/bottles from the room.
- Remove food scraps or drinks, bags, paper plates / cups, etc. in the kitchen.
- Remove waste (such as bottles, bottle caps, napkins, etc.) on the floor.
- Report anything that is broken to the Board.
- Fill in the checklist that comes with your booking and deliver it together with the keys.